M93ES for escalators is a gearbox installed in commercial buildings such as department stores, multilevel shopping centers, hotels, multiplex cinemas, ferries, etc.
Montanari braking system: for safety reasons, the brake is fixed on the worm, on the slow shaft between the gearbox and the motor.
- Suitable for continuous use: ribbed frame allowing heat dissipation
- Gearbox efficiency: S1 - 100%ED
- Flange and shaft with standard dimensions, compatible with the motors on the market
- Slow shaft easy to fit in pinions for standard chain
- Shaft output: right or left
- Up to 15 kW
- Speed: 0,5 m/s - 30° inclination
- Capacity: 3.600/6.000 persons per hour
- Step dimension: 600 - 800 - 1.000 mm
- Ride difference in height: 4,5 - 12 mt
Motor: 7,5 – 11 – 15 kW
Efficiency: High Traffic – S1 – 100%ED
Oil: synthetic ISO VG460
Brake: 2×140 Nm