Manages sales of the company products and services within a defined geographic area.
Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, organization and management of direct customers and distributors.
Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short & long-term sales and earnings.
- Collaborates with general sales manager in establishing the most realistic sales goals for the area;
- Accurately forecasts annual and monthly targets and related activities;
- Develops sales strategies to improve market share / market coverage in all product lines to reach the targets and goals set for the area;
- Performs sales activities on major accounts (direct customers/distributors) and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with sales manager;
- Maintains and expands its customer base within the available channels;
- Services the needs of existing customers, increasing business opportunities through various routes to market;
- Compiles and analyzes sales figures;
- Collects customer feedback and market research;
- Keeps up to date with competitors offer (price/product/channels etc.) on the same market.
A university degree in economy or business studies is preferred; or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
A minimum of 5 years of related experience or training in sales of manufacturing sector.
Problem-solving and analytical skills to understand sales performance & market trend information.
Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish, any other language is welcome, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
Availability to spend on the market >50% of working time.
A valid driver’s license and passport.
Working place: Modena, Italy